Way To Donate
- The donations given to us are exempted from Income Tax.
- Giving donation in kind such as grain, grocery, utensils, Braille equipment, furniture, New Clothes.
- To remember our school for legacies and gifts in your will.
- To keep money in fix deposit for the benefit of our students.
- To give advertisement for our report.
- Patronising our excellent orchestra on occasion of religious functions etc.
To give meals to all our students during festive occasions or in memory of departed soul. By purchasing candles, chalk sticks, string bags, doormats, Hand-loom articles made by blind boys and girls. By giving orders for woolen articles.
Contribute to our food fund, which is utilized in serving meals on particular day of your choice.
Note – We don’t accept donation for –
- Old and torn up clothes
- We do not accept cooked food of any kind from any agency / donor including home cooked items. However we accept raw food material like Dal, Rice, Atta, Ghee, Ground nuts, Dry Coconuts, Edible Oil, Spices and any other items useful for cooking.
Breakfast and Snacks –
- Breakfast: 7 AM
- Snacks: 2 PM
The rates for breakfast at 7 AM are Rs. 1,500/- and Snacks at 2 PM are Rs. 1,500/- only (for 170 boys)
We serve breakfast and snacks on various days under the advice of our dietitian only. The diet chart is made by the dietitian as per the availability of the seasonal fruits and vegetables.
However, Cup Cakes, Cream Rolls, Haldiram / Laxminarayan Chivada, Budhani Wafers / Balaji Wafers, Rajgira Laddoos, Chocolates etc. may be allowed during snacks time with prior permission of Administrative Officer.
Regular Lunch and Dinner are provided to the students at 10 AM and at 6 PM respectively. Cost of Rs. 3,000/- per meal (under the advice of the dietician only)
However, Sundays and Festival Days, the rates are Rs. 4,200/- (with Sweet dish) per meal (for approx. 150 boys)
Approximately Rs. 60,000/- per pair for 142 residential students. We do not accept old and used clothes.
Adopt a Student scheme:
- One Month Expenditure Rs.2500/-
- One Year Expenditure Rs.25000/-
We also accept contributions for:
- Developing facility for Boarding like coloring furniture repair, utensils etc.
- For educational equipments like books, musical instrument, stationery for Brail Press
- Low vision equipments
- Scholarship for student who stood first in his standard
- Past student funds for further education
- Machave Rehabilitation fund
- Vocational training fund for past students
You can also donate through the following banks.
ICICI Bank Bund Garden Branch, Pune
(Only Foreign Contribution)
Account No: 000501049001
IFSC Code: ICIC0000005
MICR Code: 411229002
SWIFT Code: ICICINBBNRI
Bank of Baroda, Branch: Wadia College Branch, Pune
Account No: 98100100000199
IFSC Code: BARBOWADCAM
MICR Code: 411012051
Axis Bank, Branch: Wanawadi Branch, Pune
Account Name: The Poona School & Home for the Blind Trust
A/C No. 916010048662494